Friday, March 9, 2012

Debunking the Myth of The Man Cave

What is this "Man Cave" I hear so much about?

Are we a generation of proverbial "Bruce Wayne's", "Peter Parker's" and "Tony Stark's" snarling from humanity looking to cloistre ourselves from the world? Or simply are we a generation of men who just enjoy solitude playing pinball and watching sports?

For me I do not need or want a so-called "Man Cave". What do I have that I would not want to share with anyone? What do I possess that need the sort of secrecy that alludes NASA?

No Man Cave!!! How about a CLAN CAVE a place where it is FUN for the whole family??? Stuff for him and her and she and he...even your terrier is allowed down there!

So let us debunk the whole theory of this outdated cave and change things around and be inclusive!

No comments:

Post a Comment